Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Tahini Rocky Road
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
3/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
3/4 cup pistachios
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup (save half for topping) Freeze-dried strawberries
Rose petals for topping
1 1/2 blocks 70% chocolate
2 tbsp Mayver’s Hulled Tahini, could sub for any Nut Butter
1 tbsp cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Roast whole hazelnuts in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15min. Once slightly cooled rub between fingers to remove skins.
2. Heat up chocolate, coconut oil, cacao powder, tahini and vanilla extract in a saucepan on medium heat until liquid.
3. Mix in nuts, half of the freeze-dried strawberries and coconut.
4. Pour into tin/loaf tray lined with baking paper.
4. Sprinkle leftover freeze-dried strawberries and rose petals.
5. Set in fridge for 2-3 hours.
Amazing recipe by @foodbyjoia