Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Soup
Time: 20 mins | Serves: 2 - 4
450 g sweet potato
100 g jarred roasted capsicum
1/2 cup Mayver’s Skin On Peanut Butter
1 can coconut milk
1 cup water
1 tbsp paprika
salt & pepper to taste
1. In an oven heated to 180C, bake the sweet potato with the skin on. Pierce the skin in a few places with a knife before baking.
2. When the sweet potato is tender, leave it aside to cool.
3. Once cool, peel the sweet potato and split it into pieces with a fork.
4. Place the sweet potato in a large saucepan with remaining ingredients.
5. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for around 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is completely soft.
6. Take the soup off the heat, and once cooled to room temperature, use a stick blender to blend until smooth.
Delicious winter warmer by @thatlofolife