Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Super Peanut Butter Crepes
Time: 20 mins | Serves: 2 - 4
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 cup plant milk of choice
1 egg or 1 chia egg (1 tbs chia seeds mixed in 3 tbs water)
3 bananas, 1 mashed & 1 sliced for serving
1 tbsp Mayver’s Skin On Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Mayver’s Omega-3 Super Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Mayver’s Probiotic Super Peanut Butter
Extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. Place flour, milk & egg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Stir in mashed banana and Skin On Peanut Butter.
3. Heat oil on a fry pan and spoon 1/4 of the mixture on the pan. Tilt the pan from side to side to spread the mixture evenly across the entire base of the pan.
4. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Serve and layer each crepe with a few slices of banana and a mix of Omega-3 Super Peanut Butter & Probiotic Super Peanut Butter.
6. Fold and enjoy!
Gorgeous recipe by @nourish_naturally