Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Spider Web Peanut Butter Brownies
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
50 g whole wheat flour
220 g of chocolate
1 tsp yeast
120 g of white chocolate
1. The first thing we must do before everything is to preheat the oven to 180 degrees and we will grease the bowl that we have chosen to make this preparation with a little coconut oil.
2. The next step is to mix the peanut butter and chopped chocolate. This is how we will do it by putting everything in a saucepan over low heat with a little water so that it melts better. We will need to stir it little by little so that the ingredients are mixed evenly.
3. Once melted we will beat the eggs in a bowl and we will incorporate them together with the flour, which we will have sifted to avoid the formation of lumps.
4. When everything is ready, we will pour the mixture into the bowl and leave it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, remove it, let it cool for at least half an hour.
5. Then cover the brownie with the peanut butter and make the cobwebs with melted white chocolate in a piping bag and a stick to shape it.
Spooktacular recipe by @feeltheflavour