Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Simple Chicken Peanut Noodles
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 4
4 chicken thighs, about 500g
1 tbsp olive oil
1 packet dried, flat rice noodles
4 tbs soy sauce
1.5 tsp sesame oil
1 cup chicken stock
½ red capsicum thinly sliced
12 snow peas
4 spring onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Chop chicken thighs into bit sized pieces. Heat a large frypan with olive oil and fry the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes, until browned and just cooked.
- Cook rice noodles until just tender to bite (between 2 – 5 mins depending on thickness of noodle), then drain and rinse well with cold water. Put aside.
- In the meantime, in a medium sized bowl, whisk together the Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter, soy sauce, sesame oil and chicken stock until combined.
- Add the capsicum and snow peas to the chicken in the frypan and tip the sauce mixture over, stirring and combining until it’s heated through and bubbling.
- Add the rice noodles to the frypan and combine, coating all the noodles with the sauce.
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of spring onions and sesame seeds.
RECIPE TIP: If you prefer a little more texture and crunch, use Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter.