Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
250g sesame seeds
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix sesame seeds and coconut in a bowl.
- Add in the peanut butter, honey + vanilla one at a time, mixing it well.
- Mix until everything has come together and the mixture is sticky.
- Pour into a lined square tray and press down very firmly.
- Bake for 25-30 mins on 180°C. (Check to make sure it’s not burning).
This yummy recipe was created by: @thefitfeast!