Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Satay Chicken Skewers
Time: 1.5 Hours | Serves: 4
Download your FREE recipe book!
500g chicken tenderloins
1 cup Mayver’s Satay Sauce
Crushed peanuts to serve
Coriander to serve
- Marinate the chicken tenderloins in Mayver’s Satay Sauce for a minimum of 1 hour. Refrigerate whilst marinating
- Once the chicken is marinated, place a skewer through the centre of each tenderloin, allowing at least 5cm of the skewer to remain bare
- Heat a frying pan with 2 tbsp of oil of choice
- Place the chicken satay skewers in the heated pan
- Cook each side of the tenderloins for approximately 4 minutes (or until cooked through)
- Remove skewers from heat and drizzle with extra satay sauce
- Top with crushed peanuts and coriander to serve – enjoy!