Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Santa Hat Mini Muffins
Time: 30min | Serves: 20
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup Mayver’s Hazelnut, Cashew & Cacao butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain gluten free flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tsp baking powder
For the Decorations:
Vanilla buttercream frosting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 20-mini muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Place the butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave it for 40-50 seconds until melted.
- Mix in the chocolate chips until they start melting too, then add the hazelnut, cashew & cacao butter, maple syrup, vanilla essence and eggs and stir until well combined.
- Sift in the gluten free flour, almond flour, cacao powder and baking powder and give it a final stir.
- Pour the batter in each of muffin liners and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted to the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Wait for the muffins to completely cool down before decorating them with the icing and strawberries. Store in the fridge.
Thanks a million to the amazing @thrivebay for the cutest recipe EVER!