Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Raspberry PB Pancakes
Time: 25min | Serves: 5
2 ripe bananas
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 cup plain flour
Splash of milk
Butter for cooking
Berries for topping
Mayver’s Omega-3 Super Peanut Butter for drizzling
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add egg, apple cider vinegar and vanilla to bowl.
- Sieve dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix together.
- Add a splash of milk to loosen up batter if needed.
- Heat pan on a medium heat.
- Add butter, once melted start cooking pancakes.
- Serve with berries and a drizzle of Mayver’s Omega 3 PB!
This recipe was kindly supplied by the lovely @a_nourished_soul