Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Rainbow Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 2
For the Dipping Sauce:
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 lime, juiced
For the Rice Paper Rolls:
200g firm tofu
3 tbsp buckwheat or rice flour
2/3 red capsicums, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
4 large handfuls of leafy greens
Fresh herbs (I used coriander, mint and Thai basil)
8 large rice paper rounds
- To make the dipping sauce add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Cut the tofu into strips, dip into flour then fry on medium heat until golden.
- To assemble the rice paper rolls, dip 1 rice paper round in a medium bowl of lukewarm water. Place on a plate or clean bench.
- Arrange fillings along the centre of the rice paper. Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds. Serve with dipping sauce.
This delish recipe was created by: @nourishanushka!