Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Protein + Peanut Butter Choc Chip Bread
Time: 20 Minutes | Serves: 6
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 ¾ cup of wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup of almond meal⠀
- 1 cup of Mayvers Protein + Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ½ cup of sweetener (I used stevia powder)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cup of nut milk of your choice
- ½ cup of dairy free choc chips
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and sweetener together.
- Then add the vanilla, Mayver’s Protein + Peanut Butter and nut milk. If your mixture is dry, add more milk if required.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter in your tin.
- Top with more chocolate chips and cook for 30 minutes.