Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 10 - 12
1 cup plain flour
3 x large eggs
80g melted coconut oil
30g (1/4 cup) cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, plus extra for decoration
1.5 tsp vanilla essence
80g dark chocolate buttons (or cacao nibs for a dairy free option)
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl well with a whisk. Then beat in coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla essence and lastly Mayver’s Extra Crunch Peanut Butter.
- Add flour and cacao and mix well.
- Stir through chocolate buttons.
- Pour into non-stick brownie tray eg. 20 x 20cm. Spread it to the sides to make it even. Dollop little spots of the extra Mayer’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter and swirl it into patterns with a fork.
- Bake for 25 – 30 mins, should be set but spongy to the touch.
RECIPE TIPS: Use Mayver’s Skin On Peanut Butter to add a little more fibre to boost your digestive health! For a gluten free variety use almond flour in place of the plain flour.