Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Snack Balls
Time: 15 minutes (+ freezing overnight) | Serves: 12
2 cups rolled oats or muesli
1 1/3 cup of Mayver’s Peanut Butter (you can choose either crunchy or smooth!)
2 tbsp of organic honey
+ some of @learnandbloom‘s favourite add-ons
Add ½ cup of choc-chips
Add desiccated coconut
- Add the rolled oats and/or muesli into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in Mayver’s Peanut Butter, organic honey and any add-ons and using a wooden mixing spoon, mix until well combined.
- Cover and cool in the refrigerator for two hours (Optional – this makes the mixture less sticky and much easier to roll!)
- Scoop out a small portion and roll into little bite-sized balls.
- Place in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours to harden and they’ll be ready to enjoy anytime you’re craving a healthy snack!
This yummy recipe was created by: @learnandbloom!