Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Quesadilla
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 1
1 medium tortilla
3/4 cup strawberries, sliced
1 tsp butter
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Lay the tortilla flat on a plate and spread the peanut butter over half of it.
- Place the sliced strawberries over the same half and then fold the tortilla in half.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Place the quesadilla in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Remove from the pan and serve with Greek yoghurt.
Cooking Option: Use a sandwich press for cooking if you want to avoid the flip!
This delish recipe was created by Sam Wood!