Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN COOKIES
Time: 12 minutes | Serves: 12
240g / Cannellini beans, 1x400g can drained and rinsed
100g / Apple sauce
100g / Peanut Butter Protein powder
15g / Coconut flour
2tsp / Cinnamon
40g / Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius, line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, add Mayver’s Protein Plus Peanut Butter, the cannellini beans, and apple sauce and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse and until well combined and a sticky crumbly texture forms. You may need to scrape down the sides and the bottom to ensure nothing is left stuck to the bottom when blending.
- Divide mixture into approximately 15 cookies (the choice is yours!), flatten and bake in the oven for 15-25 mins.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or a month in the freezer!
Recipe by @mainlymonica Enjoy!