Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Unsalted Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 5
Download your FREE recipe book!
1 cup oats, processed into flour
4 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp flax meal
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp rice malt syrup
50g dark chocolate
- Blend the oats in a food processor until a fine flour forms.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, hemp seeds, flax meal and, if desired, salt.
- In another small bowl, combine the Mayver’s Unsalted Peanut Butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and rice malt syrup until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir through until a smooth dough forms.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate and fold it through the dough.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and press the dough into half of the tin to form a large rectangle. Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes or until set, and then cut into 5.
Amazing recipe by @thatlofolife