Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Monkey Peanut Butter Pancakes
Time: 5-8 Minutes | Serves: 2
gf v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter
- 2 extra large free range eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, eggs and Mayver’s Dark Roasted peanut butter. Mix well to combine.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Spoon mixture onto pan into small pancake shapes. Cook for approximately 2 minutes on both sides, or until cooked through.
- To make monkey pancakes like the image, cook different sizes of pancakes to assemble your monkey face. Use 1/4 banana cut into rounds, peanut butter and organic dried fruit to decorate.
- This delicious recipe was designed and created by the amazing Brisbane nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons from Live Love Nourish.
Download the Live Love Nourish free recipe e-book here.