Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Marble Swirl Blondies
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 10 - 12
1/2 cup Mayver’s Unsalted Peanut Butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 dark choc, chopped
1 tbsp cacao
1 tsp of almond milk – or milk of choice
1/2 teaspoon of instant espresso – optional but recommended to help enhance the richness of the cacao
1. Pre-heat oven to 175’C.
2. Line a small baking dish (or mini loaf pan) with baking paper and set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, lightly whisk your egg.
4. Add all remaining ingredients, except chocolate, cacao, and espresso, stir to combine.
5. Fold through chocolate.
6. Pour all but 2 tbsp of your blondie batter into your prepared baking dish and set aside.
7. To your remaining blondie batter, add cacao, almond milk and instant espresso and stir to combine.
8. Randomly place spoonfuls of your brownie batter on to your blondie mix and use a knife or toothpick to swirl through the batter.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top, is golden and a toothpick has just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the middle.
10. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes (if you can).
Amazing recipe by @emsswanston