Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Oats
Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 1
df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats,
- 1 cup milk of choice,
- 1 Tbsp honey (to taste)
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- TBSP peanut butter + coconut spread
- Combine oats, milk and honey in a small saucepan over low to medium heat and cook, stirring about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add 1/3 cup frozen blueberries to a small bowl and microwave 45 – 60 seconds, until warmed through.
- Serve porridge topped with cooked blueberries and a Tbsp peanut butter + coconut spread stirred through.
Recipe and photo by the talented @tohercore!