Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 10
1/2 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp maple syrup
2/3 cup coconut flour
80g dark chocolate
2 tsp melted coconut oil
1. Add all filling ingredients to a bowl and mix (add half the coconut flour, mix, then add the other half and mix) until a thick dough forms.
2. Use hands to roll dough into 10 balls and form into egg shape (run hands under cold water if they’re too warm, to avoid melting the dough).
3. Place on lined tray and freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate and add melted coconut oil. Mix to combine, and allow chocolate to cool slightly.
5. Remove eggs from freezer and submerge eggs in the melted chocolate one at a time to coat. Place eggs back on tray and place tray in refrigerator to set completely.
6. Keep refrigerated and enjoy.
Drool-worthy recipe by @wellnesswithvic