Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 10 - 12
1 1/2 cups quinoa (uncooked)
1 cup oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 large apple (core removed)
1/2 cup Mayvers Smooth Peanut Butter
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
1/2 cup chia seeds
1. Blend up the quinoa and oats then put the dry mixture into a big bowl.
2. Add cinnamon, apple, Mayver’s peanut butter, vegetable oil and eggs to the blender and blend together until combined.
3. Add the wet mixture into the large bowl of dry ingredients, add the chia seeds and dried cranberries and mix well with your hands until it comes together like cookie dough.
4. With a rolling pin, roll the cookie dough out onto some baking paper. When rolled out to about 1cm thick, pick up the cookie dough whilst still on the baking paper and put it on a tray, then put the tray in the freezer for about 10 minutes as it will be easier to cut the cookies into shapes!
5. Get your cookie dough out of the freezer and then put on a board (leaving it attached to the baking paper) and use a cookie cutter of your choice to cut shapes.
6. Lay your cookies out onto a tray lined with baking paper.
7. Put into preheated oven 165 degrees Celsius for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. When cooled, store in an airtight container or in the fridge or freezer to keep longer.
Gorgeous recipe by @melb_belly