Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cups
Time: 20 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
100g of dark chocolate (I used 1 block of 70% lint)
Sprinkles of freeze-dried raspberries
1. Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and melt over a pot of simmering water.
2. In a baking tray place 8 mini patty pans.
2. Once the chocolate has fully melted remove from heat. Pour half of the melted chocolate evenly amongst the 8 cups. Place the tray in the fridge, cool for 10min.
3. Spoon half a teaspoon of Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter into each patty pan. Pour the remaining chocolate evenly to cover the peanut butter in each cup.
4. Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries and set in fridge or freezer (depending on how quickly you want to eat them).
Amazing recipe by @foodbyjoia