Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cups
Time: 20min | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and set aside.
- Melt half the chocolate chips and pour the mixture into each muffin liner so the base is covered in chocolate. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Take hardened chocolate out of the freezer and equally spoon out peanut butter mixture and place on top of chocolate.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and pour on top of peanut butter. Sprinkle each cup with a pinch of salt and return to freezer for 10-15mins or until set.
Thanks to @susieburelldietitian for the recipe!