Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Reindeers
Time: | Serves:
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 block of dark chocolate
- a few pieces of vegan white chocolate and red food colouring or pink vegan smarties
- small vegan mashmallows, sliced
- small pretzels, broken into antler shapes
- To make cookie dough, stir together Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter with the other wet ingredients in a large bowl. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and roll into balls and flatten slightly, pop onto a tray and into the freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Malt dark chocolate in a small bowl. Dip a toothpick into the chocolate and drop onto the middle of the sliced marshmallows to make the pupils. Place the eyes into the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate and stir in a few drops of red food colouring. Drop small amounts into oval shapes on a lined tray and pop into the freezer to set.
- Dip cookie dough balls in melted dark chocolate, place on a lined tray. Dip two pieces of pretzel into the chocolate coated cookie dough and hold until the chocolate sets. Add the eyes and nose and place into the freezer to ensure they set.
- Repeat until you have enough reindeers and enjoy!
Thanks to Jodi from @jodiskitchen for another amazing recipe!