Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Choc Eggs
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 4-6
1/3 cup Raw Protein Isolate Vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup almond meal
1/3 cup Mayver’s Peanut Butter
2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup of water
Half a block dark chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate and the coconut oil) in a bowl until a thick, sticky dough forms.
- Create your preferred size and shape with your eggs, place on a baking tray and then freeze for 15-30 mins.
- Melt the chocolate with the added coconut oil in the microwave or in a saucepan.
- Dip each egg in the chocolate and lay them down back on the baking tray.
- Place them back in the freezer for an hour to set.
This delicious recipe was created by: @thefitfeast