Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Slice
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 10 - 12
2.5 cups of rice puffs
60g coconut oil
60g brown rice malt syrup
30g of chocolate protein
150g of cream cheese
80ml of canned coconut cream
1/4 cup Mayver’s Unsalted Peanut Butter
30g chocolate protein
1/4 cup maple syrup
30 g monkfruit/ natvia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a microwave-safe bowl add chocolate, rice malt & coconut oil, heat in 15 second intervals until melted and combined with a spatula.
2. Add in rice puffs and protein, combine with a spatula until fully incorporated and then press in a lined brownie pan and freeze.
3. Scoop coconut cream off the top of the can leaving liquid behind (refrigerated cans work best) using an electric mixer or whisk, beat together all ingredients until creamy, taste and adjust.
4. Poor/ spread over base. Optional to swirl through some melted choc, cream and peanut butter to create the marble effect.
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight until solid enough to cut and slice.
6. Let defrost for 20 minutes and enjoy. Best kept in the fridge for approx 3 days or freezer for longer.
Drool worthy recipe by @noashealthyeats