Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PB Pretzel Bites
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 30
3/4 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
Dark chocolate for dipping (melted)
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, coconut flour & maple syrup until combined. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes (to firm, so it’s easier to roll)
- Roll dough into approximately 30 small balls
- Place each ball on top of a pretzel, then add another pretzel on top and squeeze them together slightly
- Dip the pretzels in melted dark chocolate
- Refrigerate until chocolate sets & enjoy!
This yummy recipe was created by: @countdown_til_dinner!