Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PB & J Protein Balls
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 8-10
1/2 can chickpeas, washed and drained
80g rice malt syrup
130g coconut flour
50g vanilla or salted caramel protein powder
130g coconut cream, chilled (white part only)
15-20 frozen raspberries
- Blend coconut cream, Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter, rice malt syrup and chickpeas until smooth.
- Add coconut flour and protein powder and mix until a dough forms.
- Wrap dough around frozen raspberries and roll into a ball.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30s intervals and drizzle on top of balls.
- To store, keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
Gorgeous recipe by @sarahfitfoodie