Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PB & J Bliss Balls
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
1 1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup protein powder
1/2 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter (+ extra for drizzle)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup strawberry jam
1. In a food processor, add in all the oats and protein powder and blitz until the oats become a fine flour
2. Add in the peanut butter, maple syrup and water and process until the mixture clumps together like cookie dough.
3. Divide the mixture into 8 portions, roll into a ball and flatten, then place a teaspoon of jam in the centre before moulding into ball shapes.
4. Freeze for at least 30 mins to firm up the protein balls.
5. Complete with a drizzle of peanut butter.
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for months .
Delicious recipe @run2food