Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
PB Cookie Dough Bars
Time: 10min | Serves: 6
For the Base:
1/2 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup protein powder
1/4 cup choc chips
For the Top:
150g dark chocolate
2 tbsp Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until a thick dough is formed.
- Press into a lined baking tin and set aside in the fridge.
- Melt dark chocolate with peanut butter and pour over the top of cookie dough.
- Put back in the fridge to set before slicing.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Can also be frozen and left in the fridge to soften before eating.
Thanks SO much to @hannah.banana182 for this recipe!