Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
No-Bake Macadamia Bars
Time: 20min | Serves: 12
1 bar of dark chocolate (90g)
2 tbsp coconut oil (at solid state)
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
2 cups macadamia nuts
Pinch of salt
3-4 fresh strawberries to garnish
- Line a 15x25cm brownie tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a pot of hot water and melt the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix well until combined.
- Incorporate the protein powder and macadamia nuts and remove from the heat. Pour the chocolate mixture over the prepared tray and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until solidified.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and top with fresh strawberries.
Thanks to the lovely @thrivebay for supplying this recipe!