Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Honey Roast Carrots with Tahini Peanut Sauce
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 2 - 4
Tahini Peanut Sauce
3 tbsp Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
1 tbsp honey
1 clove of Garlic (crushed)
1 small piece of ginger (grated)
2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
100mls water (or more depending on preferred consistency)
8 Small-medium carrots (halved lengthwise)
400g canned brown lentils (drained and washed)
1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
100g cooked beetroot (diced)
6 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1 garlic clove (crushed)
2 tbsp honey
20g goats cheese
Handful of crushed Walnuts
Tahini and Peanut Sauce
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl or container and mix together until smooth consistency. (Note: Add more water for a more thinner/pourable dressing)
- Preheat oven to 180°c fan forced.
- Place carrots and cauliflower onto 2 separate lined baking trays.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp olive oil and honey onto carrots and rub in using hands.
- Drizzle remaining 3 tbsp olive oil onto cauliflower and add turmeric, paprika, pepper and garlic, then rub into cauliflower using hands.
- Place both trays into oven and roast until tender (approx. 20 minutes).
- To assemble, spread lentils on the base of the plate, then in order add cauliflower, beetroot, carrots, walnuts, goats cheese and drizzle over dressing before serving.
Delicious recipe by @healthwithkym