Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Gingerbread Christmas Wreath Donuts
Time: 30min | Serves: 6
1/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 tapioca flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp clove
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg (at room temperature)
1/4 cup Mayver’s Almond Butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp almond milk
For the Decorations:
1 cup dairy free white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and brush a 6-donut pan with a little coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, brown sugar, ginger powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, salt and baking powder.
- Whisk in the egg, almond butter, coconut oil, and almond milk, and mix until well combined and the batter is smooth.
- Scoop the batter into the donut pans (fill about 3/4 of each pan) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait until completely cooled before removing the donuts from the pan.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl placed over a pot of hot water.
- In the meantime, place the donuts over a cooling rack and lay a sheet of baking paper under it. Pour the white chocolate over the donuts until fully coated and let them cool at room temperature before placing them in the fridge for a couple of hours prior to serving.
We can’t thank the incredible @thrivebay enough for this AMAZING recipe!