Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, Choc Chip, Pecan Cookies
Time: 25 mins | Serves: 10
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup raw cashews
2 tablespoons Mayvers Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup chopped pecans
cup dark choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the chopped chocolate and pecans, and process until it comes together. If it’s too dry, add water 1 tsp at a time.
3. Add choc chips & pecans and mix through.
4. Shape into approximately 10 cookies and spread out on baking paper.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.