Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Cucumber, Snowpeas & Tahini Mint Salad
Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers (chopped into pieces)
- bunch of mint
- bunch of snowpeas (chopped into pieces)
- ¼ of a medium red onion (fine chopped)
- lemon wedge
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 2 tbsp warm water
- To assemble the salad, cut up the cucumber and snow peas into pieces.
- Add to a medium bowl. sprinkle mint leaves, finally chopped red
onion and a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.
- To make the tahini dressing, stir everything together and taste.
You can add more lemon or water as you require.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss to coat; serve and enjoy!