Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Crunchy Kale, Mint and Tahini Salad
Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 bunch kale (rinsed and drained)
- ¼ red cabbage (fine chopped)
- bunch of mint
- 1 carrot (fine chopped)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ of a medium red onion (fine chopped)
- lemon wedge
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 2 tbsp warm water
- To assemble the salad, remove the stems from the kale and cut into thin strips. Add to a large bowl along with the finely chopped cabbage, carrot and onion.
- Sprinkle mint leaves, pine nuts and a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.
- To make the tahini dressing, stir everything together and taste. You can add more lemon or water as you require.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss to coat; serve and enjoy!