Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chunky Vegan Pancakes
Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 8
1 Ripe banana, mashed
1 cup Soy or almond milk
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
4 tbsp Mayver’s Super Probiotic Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Crushed walnuts
1/4 cup Chopped vegan chocolate
1 tbsp Baking powder
A pinch of salt
1/4 cup Brown sugar or maple syrup (or any plant syrup you prefer)
2 cups Flour
- Whisk the soy milk and apple cider vinegar. Let it rest for 5 minutes while you mash the ripe banana.
- After 5 minutes, add the mashed banana to the milk and apple cider vinegar mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract, peanut butter, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine – try not to overmix!
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook the pancakes in medium to low heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until the sides are golden brown.
- Serve with more bananas, crushed walnuts, and choc chips.
- Finish with some maple syrup, enjoy!
This yummy recipe is by: @czar_anon!