Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Christmas Tree PB Brownies
Time: 20min | Serves: 10
1 cup coconut yoghurt
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 handful walnuts
2 tbsp Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Dark Roasted Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking dish with greased baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into one large bowl.
- Mix with a spatula until combined and there are no large lumps.
- Scoop brownie mixture into the lined baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the baking dish and into a cooling wire rack.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing. Cut into triangular shapes and stick half a walnut in the bottom to act as the trunk of your tree.
A huge thanks to the awesome @eating_clean_with_ava for this recipe!