Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Jelly Jars
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 1-2
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
Chocolate thick shake (per jar)
- 150ml of your favourite milk (I used almond)
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao
- 1-2 dates (depending on how sweet you like your shake)
- Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter (for layering in jar and/or optional extra to make the thick shake extra thick)
Chia Jam (you will need to make this ahead of time)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry puree
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- For the jam, mix ingredients & allow to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Blend chocolate shake ingredients until thick & creamy.
- Layer your chia jam, Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter & chocolate thick shake in jars. I love Mayver’s jar because the labels are so easy to remove!!
- Top with more raspberries if you like. Best eaten with a spoon!
This deeeelish recipe is from this month’s Official Mayver’s Taste Tester @thebarefoothousewife