Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombs
Time: 25 mins | Serves: 6 - 8
2 cups dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup a sticky sweetener of choice
1. Line a large plate or tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
3. Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
4. While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips. Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
Delicious recipe by @cate_focusonhealth