Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
Time: 30 mins | Serves: 6 - 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
½ cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener (or brown sugar)
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 large egg
¼ tsp vanilla essence
1 bar dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate bar into small pieces
- In a bowl, mix together sweetener, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add in almond butter, egg and vanilla essence and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate.
- Form cookies on a baking tray. Make sure to leave enough space between each other as they will expand a bit.
- Let it cool completely before eating.
Amazing recipe by @thrivebay