Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Raspberry Slice
Time: 40min | Serves: 6-8
For the Base:
2 cup almond meal
3/4 cup buckwheat groats
1/2 cup coconut cream
3 tbsp Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 sprinkle of salt
For the Jam/Middle:
2 cup frozen rasberries
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 squeeze fresh lemon
For the Top:
1 block melted dark chocolate
- Combine the ingredients for the base in a food processor. Spread and flatten on lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25mins, or until golden brown. Let cool.
- While the base is cooling, combine ingredients for jam on medium heat until it reaches a thick consistency.
- Spread jam evenly over the cooled base.
- Melt chocolate until smooth over a low-medium heat.
- Spread evenly on top of the jam, then place in fridge for 30mins-1hr before cutting.
Thanks to the lovely @tashfister for this yummy recipe!