Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Nut Cookies
Time: 20min | Serves: 18
2 cup oat flour
1 cup mixed nuts, roughly chopped
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup soy milk
1/2 cup Mayver’s Cacao Super Spread
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Add all wet ingredients to a blender to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir through choc chips.
- Spoon onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
Thank-you to the amazing @sonsie_life for this quick and easy recipe!