Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Choc Chunk Almond Butter & Cranberry Cookies
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 8
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 cup Mayver’s Almond Butter
1.5 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup dark chocolate (chopped into chunks)
A large handful of dried cranberries
A pinch of sea salt
A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, make a “flax egg” by combining the flaxseed with 60ml of water. Leave to sit for a minute to form a clumpy texture.
- In a large bowl combine the almond butter, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and maple syrup. Stir in the flax egg and form it into a dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and dried cranberries.
- Shape into cookies and place on the baking tray. Wet your hands if the dough isn’t shaping well.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before removing from the tray (they will be very soft straight out of the oven).
This delicious recipe is by: @vitaminb_nutrition