Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chicken Satay Ramen
Time: 35 mins | Serves: 1 -2
4 cups of low sodium chicken broth
1 can coconut milk
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tbs fish sauce
2 tbs honey
1/3 cup Mayvers Smooth Peanut butter
1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
2-3 skinless chicken breast
2 cups of mushrooms
2 red capsicum
1 inch of fresh ginger, grated
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 pack ramen noodles
Juice of 1 lime
3 cups of baby spinach
1/3 cup of fresh basil or coriander
Serve with chopped peanuts, coriander & sriracha if you like more spice
1. In a large pot combine chicken stock, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter & curry paste.
2. Add the chicken, mushrooms, capsicum, ginger & garlic.
3. Set over a medium heat & bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low & simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Remove the chicken & let it rest for 5 mins, shred the chicken & add it back to the pot.
5. Bring the soup to boil over a high heat, stir in the lime juice, coriander and spinach.
6. Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles according to packet instructions & place them in a serving bowl.
7. Ladle in the soup & add any toppings you like.
Delicious recipe by @_lizzieluvs