Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chia+ Energy Wildrice Beetroot Salad
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
gf v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 beetroot (raw + grated)
- Handful of green leaves
- Small block of feta cubed
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbs Mayvers pure-state Chia+ Energy Spread (or Mayver’s Original Super Spread)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cook the wild rice as per the instructions (boil 1 cup rice to 2 cups water and gently simmer for approx. 30 mins, once cooked, leave the lid on to make it fluffy.
- Grate the raw beetroot, slice the cucumber and roughly chop your lettuce leaves.
Throw it all into a bowl along with the cubed feta and toss gently,
- Mix together your dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Once the rice is cooled a little sprinkle half of it over the top of the salad and mix your dressing through… Serve up and enjoy!
- Another delicious pure-state healthy recipe idea from your friends at Mayvers.