Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Blueberry & Black Sesame Tahini Salad
Time: 1 hour | Serves: 4
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 4 natural beetroots (cubed and roasted)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 yellow capsicum (slivered)
- 1/2 cup blueberries*
- Handful of almond slivers
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Handful of salad leaves
- 4 tbsp Mayvers Hulled Tahini
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 fresh orange
*We used frozen blueberries and left them to thaw for half an hour
- Cube and roast your beetroot in the over at 100 deg for approx 1hr*
- Slice up all your veggies and add into a bowl
- Mixed together your dressing ingredients
- Allow the beetroot to cool before adding to the salad mix
- Once in, pour the dressing over the top, eat up and enjoy!
- Another delicious option is to mix cooked barley through it or toast up Chia bread, tear it into little cubes and pepper it across the top a-la-crouton style!
- Another delicious healthy recipe idea from your friends at Mayvers!