Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
BBQ Corn with Tahini Butter
Time: 15 mins | Serves: 6
Download your FREE recipe book!
1/4 cup warm water
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp of lemon juice (about half a lemons worth)
salt and pepper to taste
pinch of chilli powder
- Heat up your barbecue to high.
- Hull the corn and barbecue for 10 minutes, rotating often – corn should be starting to soften and char
- To make the tahini butter – place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes. The tahini should become very thick, like a butter consistency.
- Remove corn from the barbecue, and spread over the tahini butter generously
- Sprinkle with a little bit of chilli powder and extra salt and pepper
Delicious recipe @thehomecookskitchen