Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Baby-Friendly Maple and Jam Peanut Butter Muffins
Time: 20min | Serves: 6-8
For the Muffins:
1/2 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup milk
2 cups plain flour
For the Raspberry Jam:
1 punnet raspberries
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pop punnet of raspberries into a pan and mash with a fork.
- Add chia seeds and maple syrup and cook for approximately five minutes.
- Place in a glass and add to the fridge.
- Mix wet ingredients together, including peanut butter, olive oil, eggs, maple syrup and milk
- Add flour and baking powder and stir
- Add to muffin tin lined with patty pans
- Top with dollops of jam
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Thanks @feedingbenny for the awesome recipe!