Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Dairy-Free Tahini Fudge Cups
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 16
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or 10-12 drops of vanilla cream stevia)
- 1/4 teaspoon instant espresso – optional but recommended
- 1 pinch of salt + extra for serving
- Place cacao butter into a medium size bowl and melt by your preferred method. I like to do mine on the stove top, double boiler style, by placing the bowl on top of saucepan filled with just a few inches of water.
- Once your cacao butter has melted, add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Pour (or spoon) your melted fudge mixture into a chocolate mould tray (or you could just place some paper cupcake cases on to a baking sheet, or use a mini muffin tray instead).
- Place into the fridge or freezer to set (approximately 1 hour).
- Once set, sprinkle with a little sea salt and enjoy!
This sweet treat was brought to us by @BetterWithCake